Warranty on QTi® Non- Sparking Tools
Copper Titanium Non-Sparking, Non-Magnetic Hand Tools are warranted for a period of ONE YEAR from the original purchase date.
This warranty is subjected to the disclaimers and limitations described below and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Does not extend to products that have been improperly used, misuse or abnormal operation, altered, or repaired by any entity other than Pahwa MetalTech Private Limited.
2. Does not cover the following categories of products: Drills, Cutting Tools, Knifes, Blades, Hacksaws and Files or any special non-standard tools as per customer drawings.
3. Does not cover damage due to wear and tear, in normal usage.
4. Does not extend to any claim for incidental, consequential, or special damages, to any equipment or persons.
5. Employees, agents, and distributors of Pahwa MetalTech Private Limited have no authority to make representations of any sort beyond those contained in this warranty.
6. This warranty becomes void and inapplicable if the tools are not used as per standard procedure mentioned in the Hand Tool Guide. You can access the hand tool guide from https://www.pahwametaltech.co.in/qti-handtool-guide
7. Does not extend if the warranty period expires.
Our obligation to the original purchaser shall be of repairing or replacing, at our expense a defective tool if returned by the original purchaser within one year from the date of purchase.
You can write to email@example.com or send the warranted tools to Pahwa MetalTech Private Limited, Plot No. A-25, MIDC, Phase - 1, Chakan, Pune- 410501, Maharashtra, India with the above warranty certificate number.